You Have Your Favorite Candle. Now What?
- Never leave a burning candle unattended!
- Never place near flammable objects such as curtains, walls, etc.
- Always place on a protected, heat resistant, level surface.
- Always clear your candle of wick trimmings, matches, or other foreign matter that could be a fire hazard.
- Avoid walking with lit candles.
- Trim your wick to 1/4 inch to avoid carbon build up, dark smoke, and soot.
- Allow candle to cool before relighting or trimming.
- Do not burn a jarred candle if chipped or cracked.
- Do not allow candle to burn completely down to the bottom of the container.
- Containers may become very hot, handle with care!
- Allow candle to cool before replacing lid on jar.
- Burn candles for 2-3 hours to allow the flame to melt the wax to the outer edge. Burning less time will cause the candle to burn down the middle.
- If soot builds up inside the container, simply clean with a paper towel & Windex.
- Remove wax from holders by running very hot water over them.